Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: HR & Compliance Supervisor
This position plays a key role in assisting with the daily administrative operations of Performance Corp.
Summary: Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Primary receptionist for all incoming calls, including directing phone calls and responding to general inquiries
- Maintain and communicate appointments/arrivals to appropriate administrative or production staff
- Maintain and file documents into electronic folders, the HR Management System and the Trailer Management System
- Perform Data Entry tasks for the Sales, Transportation and Maintenance departments
- Maintain & order office supplies to ensure appropriate items are in stock when needed
- Manage specific company/employee programs such as Performance clothing orders, anniversary gifts, etc.
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Manage Forms and other company documents including creating, printing and laminating requested documents/signs
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of company events
- Run standard reports for the Transportation Department and communicate discrepancies
- Complete other duties as requested or assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Positive attitude
- Professional and trustworthy
- Education & Experience
- High school Diploma
- 2 Years Administrative experience
- General work conditions are those that are typically found in an office setting.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to dust particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.