|| Seymour, WI
||Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
||Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
||Monday – Friday
7:30am – 4:30pm
|Essential Duties of the Job
||Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.General Responsibilities:
- Primary receptionist for all incoming calls, including directing phone calls and responding to general inquiries
- Maintain and communicate appointments/arrivals to appropriate administrative or production staff
- Maintain and file documents into electronic folders, the HR Management System and the Trailer Management System
- Perform Data Entry tasks for the Sales, Transportation and Maintenance departments
- Maintain & order office supplies to ensure appropriate items are in stock when needed
- Manage specific company/employee programs such as Performance clothing orders, anniversary gifts, etc. Nab
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Manage Forms and other company documents including creating, printing, and laminating requested documents/signs
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of company events
- Run standard reports for the Transportation Department and communicate discrepancies
- Complete other duties as requested or assigned
||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems, such as filing and recordkeeping
- Motivated and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Positive attitude
- Professional, trustworthy, and respectful
- Education & Experience
- High school Diploma
- Minimum 3yrs experience or associates degree
- General work conditions are those that are typically found in an office setting.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to dust particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
||Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!
|How to Apply
||Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
**Walk in interviews welcome: 7 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.**
**Reach out to Efren Salazar for more information at: 920-350-9663
112 N. Mainline Drive
Seymour, WI 54165