PerformanceWI Performance Pallet
This position is responsible for following instructions as given by the Maintenance Supervisor, including performing repairs on machinery as necessary.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
• Performs housekeeping and dust collection activities, including the use of a vacuum in the ceiling areas to eliminate dust. Washes the walls of the facility per proper procedure.
• Performs predictive and preventive maintenance according to established schedules.
• Empties garbage throughout the facility
• Maintains the landscaping of the property including lawn, shrubbery and ditches.
• Operates equipment to maintain a clean and upkept facility and yard, including the sweeper and a forklift.
• Performs general housekeeping tasks including, sweeping and picking up debris.
• Responds to maintenance requests, based upon direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, according to predetermined priority.
• Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
• Cleans and properly lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Repairs and maintains physical structures of the establishment.
• Works safely and efficiently, while following all safety policies and procedures and contributing to the plant goal of zero accidents/injuries.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
• Knowledge in fabrication, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical areas preferred.
• Familiar with 480v, 120v, AC soft starters and drives along with DC circuits and control wiring
• Ability to weld, cut and fabricate steel.
• Knows how to use power and hand tools to dismantle, repair or replace parts on machinery
• Insurance Eligibility after 60 days
• 40 hours of PTO throughout your first year
• 6 paid holidays
• FREE Transportation to and from Green Bay
• FREE on-site physical therapist
• Employee Wellness Clinic
• And More!!!
Apply online below
Call Tori at 920-833-7839 x127 for more information (Se habla Espanol)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://performance-corp.com/fast-app-for-seymour/ →