Website Performance pallet Corporation
|JOB TITLE Customer & Administrative Support|
|Job Location||Seymour, WI|
|Company Bio||Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
|Job Summary||This position plays a key role in assisting with the customer support and administrative operations of Performance Corp. by entering data into software programs and excel spreadsheets in order to allow for proper analysis by the management and administrative staff. Maintains effective communication by relaying information between the operations departments and customers.
|Schedule/Shift||1st shift Monday – Friday 7 am – 4:30 pm|
|Essential Duties of the Job||
• Education & Experience
· Degree from 2 Year Technical College or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of administrative support experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
• Communication Skills
· Ability to read & interpret documents such safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate to both customers and internal departments
• Mathematical Skills
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Computer Skills
· Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of computers, including the ability to enter information into Microsoft Excel, use Microsoft Word, and other programs as required.
• Reasoning Ability
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!|
|How to Apply||Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
560 N Guard St.
Carney, MI 49812
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.