Website Performance Pallet Corporation
Debarker Operator-C Shift
Performance Corp. is growing and will be adding a new weekend shift in the near future! We are looking for motivated, and hardworking individuals to help us staff this shift, which will operate Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 6:00 am-6:00 pm. While we work on filling the necessary positions to get this shift up and running, those hired for the weekend shift will train during our currently operating 1st shift (6 am-2 pm, Monday-Friday).
Schedule: Friday through Sunday 6:30 am – 6:30 pm.
Rate of Pay: Based on Experience
- Supply the Mill with debarked logs
- Sort logs by size as they are Debarked for Headsaw and Scragg Mill
- Communicate via radio with Loader Operator, Forwarder Operator, and Supervisor to ensure organization and flow is maintained into the Mill
- Follow all safety policies and guidelines
- Must be able to meet OT requirement to ensure equipment is maintained and that the log deck is full for startup of shift
- Responsible for doing the daily CIL and weekly PM on the machine as well as minor mechanical repairs
- Operate Debarker in a safe, efficient, and timely manner to prevent machine and Mill downtime.
- Other duties as assigned/needed to maintain continuous log supply to the Scragg Mill
Benefits Performance Offers:
-4 days off !
-A Full Benefits Package
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.