Website Performance Transportation
Summary: Required to maintain and repair diesel engines. Must have advanced knowledge about transmissions, brake systems, and electronic components unique to our fleet of semi tractors.
Shifts: We have positions available on all 3 of our shifts. Willing to be flexible on schedule.
• 1+ years experience in diesel and heavy equipment mechanics.
• 2 year degree as a Diesel Tech or equivalent heavy equipment repair experience.
• Working knowledge of Transman software would be helpful
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists and oversees predictive and preventive maintenance processes and procedures.
• Oversees DOT/FMCSA Compliance and reporting as it relates to the fleet.
• Understands and implements program for proper lubrication of mechanical equipment.
• Reviews work orders, assigns tasks, and verifies the quality of work performed.
• Coaches fellow maintenance personnel on proper techniques and procedures.
• Maintain, schedule and issue preventive and direct maintenance work orders.
• Maintains a safe and productive work environment.
• Coordinate and monitor work of outside contractors.
• Supports the installation and continuous improvement of equipment.
• Supports facility expansion & equipment upgrade projects.
-Health, Dental, Vision, & Accident!
-40 hours PTO in your first year!
-FREE on-site Physical Therapist!
-401k with Employer Match!
– & More!!!
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.