Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
The Forklift Operator position is a skilled role in which an employee will move product utilizing a forklift in a safe and effective manner, placing product into the appropriate storage areas.
Performance Corp. is focused on a team environment! So, while much of your time will be on a forklift, you will be required to help other areas in the department as needed.
Starting at $14.00/Hour. You can earn up to $16.00 in three months!
- Inspect Forklift and fill out a daily inspection checklist daily.
- Operate Forklift in a safe manner while completing tasks given by the Supervisor/Area Leader.
- Complete task in an efficient manner.
- Perform light maintenance on Forklift, exp. adding oil, check fluids, etc.
- Details depend on department worked.
Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!
How to apply!
Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
112 N. Mainline Drive
Seymour, WI 54165
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.