- Taking direction from the Maintenance Supervisor to complete work orders.
- Troubleshooting machine downtime, other mechanical problems.
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic machinery preventative maintenance
- Welding & Fabricating
- Electrical experience is required
- Follows safety policies & procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- Supports installation and continuous improvement equipment
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Positions are currently available on B Shift. The starting wage for this position is $18/hr or more depending on prior electrical and hydraulic experience.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Holidays + PTO
- Free on-site physical therapist
- Educational Assistance program
- Possible Quarterly wage increases
- & more !
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.