- Take responsibility to safely and efficiently diagnose and repair machinery throughout the facility
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems, while conducting preventative maintenance to mitigate machine downtime
- Take ownership of daily assigned work and complete repairs within specified time frames
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Help drive the safety culture to a zero incident mentality
- Have a working knowledge of PLCs, AC/DC motors and controls
- Have the ability to read and understand blue prints
- Assemble, install and fabricate equipment as needed (welding will be required).
- Must have the ability to submit timely and accurate paperwork
- Must be able to perform all aspects of mechanical, electrical and preventative maintenance on various automated manufacturing machinery.
- Ability to rebuild and overhaul various types of machinery with little supervision
- Ability use/read a multimeter and wiring diagrams and perform basic wiring up to 480 volts
- Ability to commence and continue specific courses of action with urgency
- Maintain positive relationships with plant management, supervisors, office, and operational employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 100 pounds – multiple times throughout the day
- Proven dependability and timeliness with assignments, tasks, and responsibilities
- Excellent attendance is a must
- Comply with all company policies and OSHA guidelines
- Experience with PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) and Electrical is desired but not required
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends if needed
Apply online below or email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Positions are available on 2nd Shift.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://performance-corp.com/fast-app-for-seymour →