Website Performance Pallet
Come join the Performance Maintenance Team! You will be part of the leading pallet manufacturer in the area with steady work and continuous growth. We are a big believer of promoting from within and giving our employees an opportunity for advancement. You will receive competitive pay with a great work life balance. With C shift you will have 3 to 4 days off to enjoy the fruits of your labor. If you are hardworking and dependable and have the maintenance experience/knowledge we have a place for you.
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 6 am to 6 pm.
Pay: $20 to $27 an Hour Based on Experience
- Assist in maintaining and repairing machinery.
- Preventative maintenance on machinery and designated areas.
- Observe mechanical machinery in operation, diagnose cause of mechanical malfunction
- Dismantle machinery to gain access to and remove, repair or adjust machine parts, systems or components
- Maintenance on a state of the art Scragg Mill Facility.
- Assembling new equipment and modifying existing equipment to help meet production needs.
- Perform routine troubleshooting, plumbing, electrical, hydraulic, minor HVAC and other related maintenance activities.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Maintenance Mechanic in an industrial/manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Ability to weld and use torching equipment
- Ability to read Blueprints/Schematics
- Electrical background a plus but not necessary
- Mechanically inclined
Work is performed in a factory environment. Maintenance technician will be exposed to dust and dirt, wood particles, high noise levels, coolants or lubricating solutions, moving machinery, heat and electrical power. Personal protective equipment is required when in production areas. Also exposed to repetitive use of fingers, hands and arms.
–A Full Benefits Package
-401 K with Company Match
-Educational Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.