Performance Pallet Corporation
Job Location: Seymour, WI
Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
We are in search for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your main responsibility is to maintain the condition and functionality of our machines and business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, conducting repairs, maintaining machines, and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
The position is broken down into three possible positions: Maintenance Technician I, Maintenance Technician II, and Maintenance Technician III.
Maintenance Technician I: At least 2 or more years of experience in the field. Basic electrical knowledge, fabricating skills, and basic mechanical skills are requirements of the position.
Starting at $17.00/Hour + Based on experience + Shift Incentive
Maintenance Technician II: Between 3-5 years of experience is preferred. Must demonstrate advanced mechanical skills and troubleshooting abilities.
Starting at $20.00/Hour + Based on Experience + Shift Incentive
Maintenance Technician III: 5+ years of experience in the field. Certifiable skills; expert level knowledge, and millwright/journeyman.
Starting at $25.00/Hour + Based on Experience + Shift Incentive
*Make up to $33.00/Hour Based on Experience*
A Shift Monday thru Thursday 6:30am – 4:30pm
B Shift Monday thru Thursday 8:30pm – 6:30am
(B shift incentive $1.00/Hour)
C Shift Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6:30am – 6:30pm
(C Shift incentive $1.50/Hour)
Essential Duties of the Job
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
• Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
• Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
• Plan and schedule repairs.
• Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up too standard.
• Follow all safety requirements and company policies
• Be on call by Radio
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
• Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
• Effective problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!
How to Apply
Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
112 N. Mainline Drive
Seymour, WI 54165
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.