Performance Pallet Corporation
|JOB TITLE Multitek Firewood Processor|
|Job Location||Seymour, WI|
|Company Bio||Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
|Job Summary||As the Multitek 3040xp2 firewood processor operator you are responsible for safely and efficiently operating this machine. This machine is perfect for harsh environments and high-volume fuelwood production. The 3040xp2 with its rugged design and innovative features are purpose built to ensure you have the most efficient means of producing firewood from all sorts of random diameter, random length low grade hardwood logs. This industry workhorse is time tested and proven around the world and is available with outstanding options to ensure you are productive, comfortable, and efficient to increase your bottom line. Which is important because this position maintains are Firewood packaging line supplied with material.
|Pay||$15 – $17 Based on experience. ($1.50 shift differential for C shift)
All production employees are eligible for an attainable incentive program, with earning capabilities of $1.00+ per hour
C Shift Friday through Sunday 6:30am – 6:30pm
|Essential Duties of the Job||
· Operate the Multitek 3040xp2 firewood processor in a safe manner by following all safety guidelines and procedures.
· Efficiently operate the Multitek 3040xp2 firewood processor to produce the maximum amount of cut and split firewood possible.
· Follow supervisor direction.
· Must be able to make small mechanical adjustments, repairs, and be able to preemptively diagnose any issues.
· Must maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Perform routine machine inspections.
· Maintain the firewood packaging line supplied with material.
· Change and sharpen saw teeth when needed.
· And more!
|Job Qualifications||· +2 years of Wood Processor experience recommended
· Mechanical Background
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!|
|How to Apply||Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
112 N. Mainline Drive
Seymour, WI 54165
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.