This position plays a key role in assisting with the customer support and administrative operations of Performance Corp. by entering data into software programs and excel spreadsheets in order to allow for proper analysis by the management and administrative staff. Maintains effective communication by relaying information between the operations departments and customers.
Pay: Salary based on experience
Summary: Perform a wide range of data entry support activities and communication to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and retain knowledge of products and service offerings;
- Responds promptly to current and prospective customer questions, requests and concerns.
- Receives and enters orders into computer database, directing paperwork to proper department
- Follows up with customer to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales and create a better working relationship
- Data entry tasks into spreadsheets and systems
- Assist with daily reception duties, alongside other administrative support personnel
- General administrative duties and support, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- Education & Experience
- Degree from 2 Year Technical College or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Communication Skills
- Ability to read & interpret documents such safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate to both customers and internal departments
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Computer Skills
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of computers, including the ability to enter information into Microsoft Excel, use Microsoft Word, and other programs as required.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to dust particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- General work conditions are those that are typically found in an office setting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com