|Job Location||Seymour, WI|
|Company Bio||Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!|
|Job Summary||This position plays a key role in the successful daily operation of Performance Pallet Corp. This person will be in control of a team of subordinates with the overall goal of running the operation at its highest possible efficiency to maximize the amount of quality product being manufactured/recycled.
Supervises and coordinates activities of production workers with the direction of the Operations Manager by performing the following duties.
|Pay||Competitive Salary Based on Experience|
|Management Responsibilities||• Enforces company policies & procedures to workers and enforces safety regulations
• First Aid Trained for treatment of employee injuries
• Manages the Production Supervisory Group
• Responsible for daily production meetings with Supervisors
• Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Supervisory team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
|Production Processes & Scheduling||• Inspects products (daily) to verify conformance to specifications, and ensure outgoing products meet customer requirements.
• Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements (daily) for completion of job assignment.
• Meet daily with the Quality Assurance & Scheduling Supervisor as well as Materials Manager to determine best plan to meet customer’s needs.
• Review total output of all shifts with Operations Manager to ensure KPI goals are being met in all production areas.
• Works closely with the Operations Manager to establish new KPI goals and review regularly with Production Supervisors
• Receive and respond to Corrective Action Reports that are submitted by the Sales/Customer Service team in regard to production issues, alongside the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules (Right Product, On-Time, Right Quality, 100% of the time).
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product to Operations Manager.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of the production processes and the work crew.
• Analyzes and resolves production problems and/or assists workers in solving work problems.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials daily.
• Ensure that production levels are being met each day according to established goals.
|Job Qualifications||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Three to six years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret company documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must be able to “think outside the box”.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
|Work Environment||The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
General work conditions are those that are typically found in a sawmill/woodworking company.
Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment.
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!|
|How to Apply||Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
**Walk in interviews welcome: 7 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.**
**Reach out to Efren Salazar for more information at: 920-350-9663
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com