Production Supervisor – C Shift
Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers. Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
Rate of Pay: Competitive salary based on experience + shift incentive
Hours: C Shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm (C Shift Incentive $1.50)
This position plays a key role in assisting the Mill Manager with the successful daily operation of the company. This person will be in control of a team of subordinates with the overall goal of running the production facility at its highest possible efficiency to maximize the amount of quality lumber produced on a shift. There is a high degree of “in the moment decision-making that affects, safety, quality, and delivery.
- Supervises approximately 30 employees in the Production Department.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Scragg Mill, Headsaw, and Reclaim.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, SOPs, and applicable laws.
- Responsible for safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training.
- Interviewing and hiring of new employees, including training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1-5 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Applicant must Demonstrate the ability to direct, coach, and train associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work. Applicant must Demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve problems.
Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, overtime, and more!
*Walk in interviews welcome: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.*
How to Apply
Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
560 N. Guard Street
Carney, MI 49812-9795
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.