Website Performance Pallet
This position plays a key role in assisting the Production Manager and other Production Supervisors with the successful daily operation of the company. The Production Supervisor will be in control of a team of subordinates with the overall goal of running the production lines at their highest possible efficiency to maximize the amount of product produced on a shift. There is a high degree of “in the moment decision-making that affects, safety, quality, and delivery.
Very competitive salary based on experience.
A-Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:30am to 4:30pm
B-Shift: Monday – Thursday 8:30pm to 6:30am
C-Shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6:30am to 6:30pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides direction to subordinates through direct communication and through communication with Area Leaders
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Meet with Operations Manager daily to determine the importance of what products need to be produced to meet customer’s needs.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, prints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules (Right product, on time, correct quality, 100% of the time).
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of plant, department, or work team.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records daily. Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials daily.
- Confers with other Supervisors to determine and correct any possible problems that exist.
- Ensure production levels are being met each day according to established guidelines.
- Supervises approximately 30 employees in one of three operating Departments.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Cut Up, Repair & Reclaim Lines
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education & Experience:
Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1-5 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to “think outside the box”.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!
How to apply!
Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
112 N. Mainline Drive
Seymour, WI 54165
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.