Website Performance Pallet Corp.
|Job Location||Carney, MI|
|Company Bio||Performance Corp. is a leading wood packaging manufacturer and recycler in the Midwest, providing sustainable packaging and transportation solutions to our customers.
Our goals are achieved through implementing a team environment where our employees can thrive and are empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. At Performance Corp. you are treated like family!
|Pay||Starting At $24.00/hour – with an immediate opening.|
|Essential Duties of the Job||· Rework and sharpen band saw blades to run again· Read micrometer, scale, and dial indicators
· Identify sharp and dull blades
· Troubleshoot 3 Head and 6 Head running issues
· Ability to lift 30 – 50 pounds
|Job Qualifications||To perform this job successfully, an individual be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
• Effective problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
|Benefits||Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance options, 401k retirement savings plan, attainable incentive program, paid holidays, opportunities for advancement, Free on-site Physical Therapist, and more!|
|How to Apply||Submit a resume or application by visiting us at www.perfcorp.com
**Walk in interviews welcome: 7 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.**
**Reach out to Efren Salazar for more information at: 920-350-9663
560 N. Guard Street
Carney, MI 49812-9795
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.