Website Performance Corp.
Scragg Sawyer – C Shift
Pay: Based on Experience
Performance Corp. is growing and will be adding a new weekend shift in the near future! We are looking for motivated, and hardworking individuals to help us staff this shift, which will operate Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 6:00 am-6:00 pm. While we work on filling the necessary positions to get this shift up and running, those hired for the weekend shift will train during our currently operating 1st shift (6 am-2 pm, Monday-Friday).
- Will use control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate Scragg Saw or other processes
- Saw logs to specifications, ensuring cant sizes are consistent
- Ensure cants are continually fed to other machines in Scragg Mill
- Maintain tooth sharpness and overall blade condition, reporting issues immediately
- Basic Programmable Logic Controller data entry experience is a plus
- Situational awareness is a must in this position
- Must be able to perform general physical activities such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Radio communication to other key operators and maintenance personnel is critical
- Daily and weekly preventative maintenance checks are required
- Knowledge of various basic hand tools is required to perform preventative maintenance checks
- Must be able to work overtime as required
Schedule: Friday through Sunday 6:30 am – 6:30 pm.
-A Full Benefits Package
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.