Performance Pallet Corporation
Summary: Performance Pallet is looking to add to our Supervisory Team by hiring a Yard Coordinator to our B shift, we are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated, and experienced candidate that is looking to add to our team.
Shift: B shift
Schedule: Monday through Thursday 8:30 pm to 6:30 am
Pay: Salary and Based on Experience
- Meet with Operations Manager daily to determine the importance of what task need to be completed to meet customer’s needs.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of plant, department, or work team.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Confers with other Supervisors to determine and correct any possible problems that exist.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Education and Skills:
- Education/Work Experience
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1-5 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to read & interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present data before groups of employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Computer Skills
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers, including the ability to enter information into Microsoft Excel, use Microsoft Word, and other programs as required.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to “think outside the box”
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accident
- Company matching 401 K
- Paid Holidays!
- 80 Hours of PTO throughout 1st year!
- Free on-site Physical Therapist!
- Educational Assistance Program!
- & More!
To apply for this job please visit performance-corp.com.