Performance Pallet Corporation
Shift: This position is for our C Shift which operates Fri, Sat & Sun from 6:30am-6:30pm. Opportunities for additional local driving during the week available in addition.
Summary: Yard Truck Operators will operate a Yard Truck to move trailers throughout the Performance Corp. property. This position will report directly to the Transportation Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Hook, unhook and transport trailers around the property using the assigned Yard Truck
– Complete daily yard checks to verify trailers in the yard
– Check trailer contents regularly and confirm by communication to Supervisor/Area Leader
– Communicates with the Repair/Reclaim Production Supervisor as well as the Shipping Supervisor through the use of a radio to understand which trailers need to be moved into and out of docks accordingly.
– Communicates with the Transportation team to verify the use of trailers
– Read and interpret reports, schedules and work orders to ensure appropriate trailers are moved in and out of loading docks
– Ensure operating equipment is in safe working condition by conducting regular inspections before and after the shift
– Complete Yard Truck Daily Inspection (Form #2592) document and report vehicle deficiencies appropriately
– Fuels yard truck as trained
– Responsible for cleaning out any garbage created during the shift
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
– Education & Experience
o Class A CDL Required
o Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1-5 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Contact Tori at 920-833-7839 x.127 for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org