You could save over $60,000 on your heating bills just during the warranty period! With a Nature’s Comfort outdoor wood boiler you can finally eliminate those budget-killing heating bills once and for all! With proper maintenance & operation your boiler can give you 30 plus years of dependable service.
Nature’s Comfort Outdoor boilers are built to design specifications by manufacturing firms in Wisconsin and Indiana. With the design and specifications and the many years of experience the manufacturing firms have, you can be assured you’re getting the best outdoor wood boiler made.
- Firebox is 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick steel (whichever you choose for an NCB Series 175 or 250) with an opening of 27″ x 18″ to handle large logs.
- Water jacket is 7 gauge (approx 3/16″) on the NCB-175, NCB-250 and NCB-325. And 10 gauge (approx 1/8″) on the NCB-120.
- Fire brick grate with slide-out ash pan on the NCB Series for easy cleaning.
- Computer designed for optimum water circulation & efficiency
- Water encapsulated chimney pipe inside firebox
- Easy operation, reliable controls
- Large fuel door
- Pull out ash pan, no need for shoveling
- Easy read float
- Powder coat finish
- 20 year warranty – See warranty page @ www.naturescomfortllc.com for complete details
- Adjustable air control for coal or wood
- Multiple color choices
- Available in 120, 175, 250 & 325 gallon units
- Pump with flange kit & isolation ball valve
- Aquastat for temperature control
- Draft blower with solenoid actuated intake damper
- Temperature gauge
- Motion Sensor Flood Light
For more information on Nature’s Comfort Wood Boilers and to purchase your very own Nature’s Comfort Wood Boiler, please visit our partner Advance Heating and Grills.