We have been made aware of our 13th confirmed positive test result for COVID-19. This employee works out of the Seymour, WI location and has been absent from work since July 17, 2020. We’ve learned of 4 additional negative test results since the last letter was sent, bringing the total to 33 negative test results company-wide.
As of 7/22/2020, our current company-wide COVID test results are as follows:
|Results||Carney, MI||Seymour, WI||TOTAL|
STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID!
- STAY HOME if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Cough/Sore throat
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Body aches/headache
- Wear your mask whenever you are within 6 feet of someone else!
- Wash your hands & don’t touch your face!
- Follow social distancing guidelines!
We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines upon learning of potential cases of COVID and are committed to ensuring employee safety each and every day. Please contact Tori Maass if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive.